Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween lovies! Every year for the past few years, I have chosen to creatively design my own costumes. This year, I would have to say, has turned out to be my favorite so far: Minnie Mouse! It was simple and cute, although my wonderful boyfriend refused to accompany me as Mickey Mouse. Here I was with this adorable imagination of a cute little Minnie and Mickey Mouse strolling along with their matching ears and gloves. I may seem to win most disputes between the two of us but this one was a victory for Joe, not Sam. Boo. I don't have much to report this evening other than my long night which has consisted of perfecting my resume for an internship fair tomorrow at UNF (keep your fingers crossed people) and the occasional "trick-or- treat" coming from outside. I am still awaiting my beautiful pallet bed, which I am hoping to see some progress on this weekend. You can't rush a busy handyman! I hope everyone has had a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment