Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cupcakes Galore

On this lovely Saturday, I have been preparing for my father's 50th birthday party. Yesterday, I worked all day baking 63 cupcakes homemade. It was definitely a different experience and allowed me to realize that I will NEVER take up baking as a profession. I absolutely love baking for friends and family, but when it comes to making enough homemade cupcakes for over 50 people, this may be my last venture in the bulk cupcake bakery. Fortunately, I have the honor of saying that those 63 cupcakes did not defeat me! I tackled each and every little cake one by one, piping and sprinkling until my hands fell off...and feet...and legs. I have a much greater appreciation for bakers now! Every little detail has fallen perfectly into place and all we are awaiting now is for the wonderful guests to arrive (and they better eat each and every cupcake). It is safe to say that I am very satisfied with my photography endeavors. Happy Saturday lovelies and BAKE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment