Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Pinning Epidemic

Ohhhh good day people! It is ALWAYS a good day when I am pinning. What in the world is pinning you might ask? Pinning, in a lot of women's lives, is a very important verb used in daily conversing....ha! No but really, women do seem to get quickly addicted to this social website called Pinterest (including me). What is so attractive about this website that makes it even more fun than the, dare I say, almighty Facebook? You can basically plan the rest of your life on this site! It is quite amazing the wonders a simple "repin" click will work in your life! I have successfully planned my future wedding, children (yes I have a perfect little vision for my future children, don't judge), and home decor. If you are reading this post and do not have a Pinterest account, consider yourself both lucky and missing out. Lucky because this is a serious addiction people, pinning is no joke! It will consume your days and disrupt your daily routine. Missing out because, although pinning is very hooking, it is so fun! Your final thoughts while reading this chaotic post is to make an account and disregard my warnings, seriously do it. Goodnight (if Pinterest will let me sleep) and happy pinning to all!
My entire night summed up on one little screen

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Pinning is so addictive!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete